Forums > Hello. > Basharatu – An evolution from a Trekker to Mogger to Expeditionismistm
Basharatu

4319 days old here
Total Posts: 9

Subject : Basharatu – An evolution from a Trekker to Mogger to Expeditionismistm
Hello Everyone,
We needed a dedicated platform to share our travel experiences, trekking and our expeditions. Paktravelism seems like the right place and good to see right people joining inn.

I have a short career, had my first camp away from home in 1994 and that really clicked and for next 12 years I was "In to the WILD" going to base camps, getting lost in the valleys and in 2006 I realized that "There's no happiness until its shared" and we formed a Team and that was the begining of the expedition time.

HB, Basharatu like this.

Posted on June, 27 2012 10:41:29 AM

Basharatu

4319 days old here
Total Posts: 9

Thank You guys.

Just returned from a quick trip to Islamabad-Mardan-Batkhaila-Dir-Lowari Tunnel-Darosh-Bambouret-Chitral-Boni-Mastuj-Shindoor-Phander-Gupis-Gahkosh-Gilgit-Chilaas-Babusar-Jalkhad-Naran-Balakot-Abbotabad-Islamabad. The purpose of the trip was to identify camp sites close to road for our Next Unimog expedition in that area, also to get the feel of weather. The trip lasted for 53 Hrs only, more details and pictures to followed from DeeDee , who had an additional 800 KM of drive (adding Lahore to this round trip)

Posted on July, 02 2012 12:01:17 PM

nomi700

4298 days old here
Total Posts: 86

Nice. Awaiting details and pics

no likes.

Posted on July, 18 2012 11:33:39 PM

AqeelBaig

4498 days old here
Total Posts: 3576

Eagerly waiting for more input

no likes.